- Issues during large JS-applications testing;
- How logging can help to test an application;
- How to log a complex application on sockets with React+Redux;
- Logger’s development, logging approaches without frameworks binding;
- Advanced backend+frontend logging with the use of Elastic Stack;
- Case: how we search and fix complex bugs;
Sergey faced programming in the mad 90s when he was developing add-ons for Fallout 2. In college he was drawn to web-development and since then mastered JS, Node, Python and PHP. Sergey has a number of large completed projects under his belt - he designed them from scratch. His personal project is currently at the testing stage and will soon be out to conquer the world.
Mr.Alexandrov definitely got to know the ropes of large projects architecture.